¡ Bienvenid@s a mi blog ! Espero que lo paseis bien leyendo mis redacciones y viendo mis videos favoritos. Un saludo, Celia =)

lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

My first day at high school

In my first day at high school I was very nervous. It was a big change from my little school to the high school. I got very surprissed, it was a very big building.

That day I met Estrella, my future English teacher. She showed us the classrooms, the laboratories, the computer rooms...

I loved the high school, but I was scared. t was full of people older and taller than me and I heard exams were so hard.

In fact, that day I met my bilingual classmates. They were so nice and we got confident soon.
With the time I got used to those changes and to the new people. Now I enjoy  it!! (Except the exams).

Celia:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario