¡ Bienvenid@s a mi blog ! Espero que lo paseis bien leyendo mis redacciones y viendo mis videos favoritos. Un saludo, Celia =)

miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

My experience in an English academy.

When I was six years old my father took me to an English academy. I was a child and I never wanted to go but I enjoyed with my friends and my teacher.

One day my teacher left the academy and a crazy man became my new teacher. I didn´t like him and
I said my parents that I didn´t want to go anymore. They disagreed.

A few days later my new teaches asked me what was my motivation to go to the academy and I said that my parents wanted me to learn English, but I dind´t want to be there.
He became very angry and shouted at  me, then he asked me to leave the class. I took my things and left the room.

At home my parents were angry too, but at least I haven´t gone to the academy anymore!! :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario